MEEVO MKF was present at C!Print Madrid through its Distributor for Portugal and Spain – MEEVO.
At C!Print we showed the new MEEVO MKF BR 320 AF Mark II, the first cutting machine for textile with a high degree of automation.
This new version of the MKF BR 320 has had improvements from our Research and Development team, and also from feedback from our Distributors and Clients.
- The new Length mode. Other from the Automatic and Custom modes, there is now the Length mode - Cut from a preset measurement, right after the reading of the first cutting mark.
- The new softer stop mechanism, which allows for a bigger precision of reading and cutting.
- The improvement in the system of the textile feeding alignment. A new system was developed, faster and more precise.
- A new system of double blades. The system was developed so that each blade has an independent pneumatic system, assuring a uniform pressure in all 14 blades. With this new system, it’s now possible to use two or only one blade in each block, only having to close or open a valve.
- A new system of horizontal cut, with a dampening mechanism with shock absorption.
- A new blade geometry, new cut angle and more toughness. This evolution allow a more efficient cut and a longer durability of the blades.
MEEVO MKF BR 320 AF Mark II
The productivity upgrade you were looking for!
Up to 7x faster than manual cut